Category Archives: Art
– Nirali . A clear white sky Stretches As Wide As The spaces between the breaths I breathe. It expands and contracts, As I inhale and exhale. Sometimes enveloping me amorphously In its vast firm embrace… With all that I … Continue reading
The stamps below under the “Green Post” series were designed by Arul. Feel free to use them, but please contact him before doing so.
– Nirali Sitting alone, crossed legged, In the silence of a dark room Is not about becoming; About gaining, About accruing greater powers, Abilities, vanity, distinctions, Or transcending anything. It is about melting, Gently, Observing quietly the revolution; Wrapping oneself … Continue reading
– Prabhakar Just another day just another morn Just one more turn to the earthly twirl Gazillion moments since the big bad bang Here I am finally; Finally awake !! Who am I and what am I supposed to do … Continue reading
– Vandana . This Architect Built rainbow bridges Across fluffy clouds When the rest Used steel and concrete. .
– Sangi . My dear one, I know that you are upset that I haven’t been giving of myself enough. Though I see what you are saying, though I want to give, the truth is that I cannot, just as … Continue reading