Category Archives: Community
– Manasi . We must access that which is wild within and learn to let it dance forth. To feel its rhythms, hear the silences in its song and dance into the wild ourselves. For this wildness is life itself, … Continue reading
– Nirali . A clear white sky Stretches As Wide As The spaces between the breaths I breathe. It expands and contracts, As I inhale and exhale. Sometimes enveloping me amorphously In its vast firm embrace… With all that I … Continue reading
1) we think we are separate, when we are not. 2) our lives are in a mess because of that. 3) we are caught in a haze of perceptual falsehood. Its all a blur and we are lost. 4) when … Continue reading
– Prabhakar. Our perception is based on our ecological past that evolved in a world that was relevant to us; hence in realms beyond our every day life (e.g. microscopic, macroscopic, multidimensional, quantum or relativistic worlds) we are left with … Continue reading
– Prabhakar. Interpersonal conflicts are pervasive in the world today. Each person has their own limited world view and acts in pursuit of their self interest. However this conflict that we have must end for the survival of the human … Continue reading
(A recent exchange between Jinan and me on ‘design’ – naveen ) Jinan: Dear friends I am sharing some thoughts on what is wrong with design education in India. Do respond when you find time. This question of ‘what is wrong … Continue reading
The stamps below under the “Green Post” series were designed by Arul. Feel free to use them, but please contact him before doing so.