Category Archives: Journal
– Manasi . We must access that which is wild within and learn to let it dance forth. To feel its rhythms, hear the silences in its song and dance into the wild ourselves. For this wildness is life itself, … Continue reading
– Nirali . A clear white sky Stretches As Wide As The spaces between the breaths I breathe. It expands and contracts, As I inhale and exhale. Sometimes enveloping me amorphously In its vast firm embrace… With all that I … Continue reading
1) we think we are separate, when we are not. 2) our lives are in a mess because of that. 3) we are caught in a haze of perceptual falsehood. Its all a blur and we are lost. 4) when … Continue reading
– Prabhakar. Interpersonal conflicts are pervasive in the world today. Each person has their own limited world view and acts in pursuit of their self interest. However this conflict that we have must end for the survival of the human … Continue reading
The stamps below under the “Green Post” series were designed by Arul. Feel free to use them, but please contact him before doing so.
– Manasi . The Woman as Temptress: For centuries now the woman and the feminine form have been placed within the archetypal role of “the temptress”. The power of the woman lies in her ability to seduce man, to play … Continue reading
– Nirali Sitting alone, crossed legged, In the silence of a dark room Is not about becoming; About gaining, About accruing greater powers, Abilities, vanity, distinctions, Or transcending anything. It is about melting, Gently, Observing quietly the revolution; Wrapping oneself … Continue reading